Stoke City FC in partnership with Coerver® Coaching are delighted to offer the opportunity for local coaches to attend a FREE coach education clinic aimed at providing each attendee with an insight into the innovative academy coaching programme at the club.
The club have invested heavily into all areas within the academy over the last few years and this investment secured Premier League™ Category 1 academy status which is the highest attainable academy grade possible under the newly introduced Elite Player Performance Plan.
Stoke City FC have put a long term development partnership in place with renowned skills coaching specialist’s, Coerver® Coaching. The aim of the partnership is to develop the next generation of young players at the club, equipping them with the attributes needed to succeed in the modern game.
In addition to the development of players at the club, an extensive coach education programme has also been put in place to supplement the education of the academy coaching staff and we would like to give you an insight into this during the clinic.
The clinic will be delivered by Scott Wright, UK Director Coerver® Coaching and technical coach educator, Stoke City FC. Players from the Stoke City FC academy will take part in the practical coaching session.
Date: Thursday 13th June 2013
Venue: Stoke City FC, Academy Dome, Dennis Viollet Avenue, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4TN
17:45 p.m. / Arrive & Refreshments
18:00 p.m. – 18:30 p.m. / PowerPoint presentation
18:45 p.m. – 20:15 p.m. / Practical session (with Stoke City FC Academy Players)
20:15 p.m. – 20:30 p.m. / Evaluation – Q & A
20:30 p.m. / Depart
Please note that there are only 50 places available for this clinic, places will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Refreshments will be provided and clinic notes will be available to each attendee.
To book your place, follow the below instructions:
• Log-on to www.coerver.co.uk/westmidlands
• Under the “Book A Course” heading which you will find to the left of your screen, click the “Coach” button
• Click the “More Info” button for the clinic that you want to attend, you will see full details for the clinic drop down
• Scroll down and click the red “Book Now” button
• Click the “Sign Up” button to create your coach account
• Enter all requested details and click the red “Continue” button
• Confirm the details and click the red “Continue” button
• You will now receive an auto-email and receipt for the clinic which you must bring with you to gain admission to the clinic
If you require any additional information or assistance with booking a place, please email: email@example.com