Mosty Lea Water Mill located within Moddershall Consevation Area will be open to the public Sat. Sept. 14th and Sun. Sept. 15th, 1.30 – 4.00 pm each day. The mill was employed from the 18th century for grinding flint and bone, an ingredient used in the manufacture of pottery and other ceramic items, until the late 1950’s. Access and parking via Kibblestone Scout Camp, Kibblestone Rd, Stone, ST15 8UJ. Telephone 01785-812453 if further details/open times are required.