Manor Hillbillies Pre-School and Nursery are celebrating a ‘Good’ Ofsted after an inspection at the Nursery in July.
“The governors and I are pleased that Ofsted have recognized the high quality of education provided within our governor run Nursery”
Said Mrs Gilman (headteacher)
Manor Hillbillies provide care and education for children between 2 and 4 years old at Manor Hill First School in Stone.
The inspection report contains the following judgements:
* Teaching is good because staff fully understand how to promote children’s learning and have high expectations of their achievements.
* Children make good progress.
* Children are sociable, courteous and well behaved.
* Praise and encouragement from staff make children feel secure and included.
* Children are happy and content to be in this welcoming and vibrant setting.
* Staff know children well and are good role models.
* Staff are well qualified and have good knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation.
Staff are delighted that the Inspector stated the children were happy and content.
“The children’s happiness is paramount to us. We are a small, very committed team who know our children really well. We work hard to provide a rich, stimulating and fun environment where children are confident to explore their own ideas and interests.”
said Carol Buckingham (Nursery Manager)
Manor Hillbillies have funded places available for 2,3 and 4 year olds. For information about our setting please telephone Manor Hill First School on 01785 812418.