A Stone printing company is expanding its graphic design arm of the business. Panda Press have recruited a new graphic designer to specifically focus on branding and design.
Chris Hopson’s appointment doubles the design capability within the team and means the company will be able to proactively market the service.
The 29-year-old, who started with the Newcastle Street company earlier this month, has an HND in graphic design from Salford University and eight years’ experience within the industry.
Working alongside Studio Manager Mark Fuller, Panda Press now has an even bigger desire to push on and proactively sell the marketing service to new and existing clients.
Chris and Mark have worked alongside some well-known companies and organisations including Holiday Inn, Stoke City, Stafford Borough Council and JCB and are now looking to bring in new design business.
Chris, who’s from Stafford said:
“I am delighted to have joined such a positive, enthusiastic team here at Panda Press, and can’t wait to help expand the design side of the company. I am already seeing progression with my design work and the coolest thing about being a ‘Panda,’ is that I now have six fingers on each hand, like real-life pandas do. Just kidding but I am learning about all things Panda related – including the ‘Panda Difference,’ which really does benefit our clients!”*
Studio Manager Mark is delighted to have a new ‘Panda,’ playmate. He said:
“Chris has really settled in well and has already been impressing some of our biggest clients. Employing Chris, means we will be able to focus on bigger design projects and bringing in new design business from different areas and sectors. All of us in the Panda Press team are really excited by Chris’s appointment and the opportunities it will bring.”
The family run business which was founded in 1972, prides itself on the ‘Panda Difference,’ which means they pledge to:
- Meet customers for a chat. They don’t want clients to waste their time filling in on-line forms. They’d rather meet face to face to find out exactly what’s needed and how they can help
- Offer advice before print. The Panda team of marketing experts, designers and printers will work with companies from the concept stage right through to print delivery
- Give a free hard copy proof. The Panda team don’t want companies to have thousands of copies of printed material that doesn’t meet their needs. A free hard copy proof means clients get to check everything before the final print run to avoid costly mistakes
- Be clever with a client budget. The Panda team will suggest cost effective ways to create exactly what a business requires
- Speak simply. The team don’t use jargon, saving clients’ time and energy
Panda Press also recently invested thousands of pounds in a new digital printing press which has increased the company’s digital capability and efficiency.
To find out more about all their work go towww.pandapress.net or call 01785 815110.