The festive season is the most popular for people to get engaged – so, for the newly betrothed, Moddershall Oaks, the award winning Country Spa Retreat and wedding venue,is hosting a Wedding Open Day on Sunday 13th January 2019.
The wedding open day provides the ideal opportunity for future brides and grooms to discover the stunning location of Moddershall Oaks, with the glorious natural woodland providing a fairy-tale backdrop to the magical outdoor wedding space, for a picture-perfect wedding day.
One of the leading wedding venues in Staffordshire, Moddershall Oaks’ luxurious and exclusive lakeside setting is a chic and endearingly special place to say ‘I do’ in front of up to 130 friends and family. Turning wedding dreams in to a reality, the custom built oak gazebo on the edge of the lake and the indoor wedding venue is ideal for all seasons.
Guests are invited to simply have a casual nosey and gather inspiration for their Pinterest board, or they are welcome to have in-depth chats with Moddershall Oak’s expert wedding planners and staff to discuss detailed plans and requirements. For those who do decide to hold their wedding at Moddershall Oaks, the team will create a bespoke wedding package.
The Wedding Fayre is a wonderful way to enjoy the Moddershall Oaks wedding experience; guests will be welcomed with a celebratory glass of fizz and delectable canapes before they enter the showcase and explore it in their own time. Prospective couples invited to drop in between 11am until 3pm.
Format of the day:
· Arrival from 11am
· Register at the helpful welcome desk and collect a goody bag
· Enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz and sample a selection of delectable canapes
· Explore Moddershall Oaks stunning venue in your own time
· Continue inside The Venue and view the wedding showcase where guests can begin to truly imagine their special day
· Discover The Venue’s private courtyard, the best location for an alfresco evening reception
· Take a guided tour of Moddershall Oaks 5* Country Spa Retreat to reveal everything that the unique setting can offer
· Network with expert event co-ordinators, receive a personalised quotation, check availability and book a private viewing with the Moddershall Oaks team
· The afternoon concludes at 3pm